Typescript serverless APIs construction with tenant and domain isolation model on AWS services (multi-service and multi-infrastructure architecture)
- AWS Lambda
- EventBridge, SQS, SNS
- Serverless constructs
- CI/CD with Codefresh
Goals of the Project:
- Reduction of security exposure through hardened, isolated databases and APIs for secure access.
- Flexibility in developing product modules for innovation without being encumbered by technical debt.
- Enhance security by controlling access to the Naviance core system concepts through a single gateway and split of Naviance database in smaller logical sections.
- Database Redesign – Create very legible and easy to understand ERD
- Ability to apply stricter controls, including tenant isolation, on the Naviance core system concepts.
- Clear and visible business rules around data sharing (high school ⬄ district relationship).
- Elimination of redundant work in adding and maintaining tenant data (especially product subscriptions).
- Reusable middleware components to implement tenant isolation on cloud native solutions like DynamoDB and S3.